Festive Fashion for DogsPetmania Pet Care Advisor
Festive Fashion for Your Pup
The Christmas Jumper is a must have for any festive wardrobe and your dog is no different! From jumpers to bowties, reindeer antlers to padded coats for frosty walks this winter, there’s something for every dog available in the Petmania Christmas Shop, both in-store and online now.
Take a Look at Some of Our Favourites This Christmas:
- For a coat that will carry through the festive season and beyond, we love the ROSEWOOD Grey Metallic Spot Gilet. Available in 3 Sizes, this coat has a subtle wintery design and a cosy fleece lining that will keep the cold a bay on chilly winter walks. Priced from €17.99 – €21.99
- For a bit of glamour, we recommend the luxury DOG LIFE Velour Reindeer Jumper. Made from a super soft stretch luxury velour fabric, it has a beautiful sequinned applique reindeer design. Available in 5 Sizes, €15.99-€24.99
- For a more traditional and understated look, we love the BERTS BOWS range of bowties and particularly like the Marley Bowtie for Christmas this year. Lovingly handmade this contemporary bowtie is a versatile favourite that will work for play-dates at the park and lavish Christmas lunches! Available in two sizes, it has a dual loop attachment that will fit to any collar from 0.5-1in wide and is only €12.99.
- For pups that like to party we think the DOG LIFE Flashing Reindeer Jumper has it all! With multi-coloured flashing lights, applique reindeer and a cosy knit, your dog will steal the show in this one. This one is available in 5 Sizes and priced from only €14.99!
- Also in fashion this Christmas season are a twist on the perennial favourite – the reindeer antler headband. Shop the ROSEWOOD Metallic Antlers that have been designed to sit comfortably upon your dog’s head, allowing them to join in on the festive cheer – and make the perfect addition to your festive family photographs! At only €6.99 each, they are a must-buy!
As always, coats and costumes are great fun, but they have to be comfy for your dog too. If you dog doesn’t usually wear a coat, don’t force it. Let her try it on for a short time and then gradually extend wear over the coming days.
Not sure what is the right size coat?
To ensure your dog is comfy this Christmas, it’s important to choose the right size coat or jumper. You want a snug fit, but too tight or too loose will cause your pup to become uncomfortable.
Your dog’s coat size is determined by measuring from the point where the neck joins the body to the point where the tail joins the body.
To get an accurate measurement, ensure your dog is standing squarely, with her head up when measuring. Having a second person to assist is recommended. Be sure your dog is standing squarely, with head up, while measuring.
Shop our full range of Christmas Jumpers here or for every day wear, check out our full range of dog coats, including reflective coats and rain jackets here.