Personal Information: What We Collect and Why
When you provide us with personal information, either in-store or online, we only ask you for the information we need to allow us to provide you with a full service. This includes your name and email address. Other contact details or additional information requested will be done so in order to provide a complete service, or to ensure we can contact you in the most suitable manner to complete the provision of that service, or to facilitate communication regarding a competition you may enter or updates for which you have requested be sent to you.
We Respect Your Contact Information
We may need to contact you by phone in order to confirm a service, answer a query or to contact you if you have entered a competition. From time to time we may wish to provide you with details of new services, special offers, news and events which may be of interest to you or members of your family. You can choose at any time not to receive such communication by following the unsubscribe instructions on any written communication. You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us and to rectify or remove personal details by contacting us.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”).
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’).
The data controller for the purposes of GDPR is O’Keeffes of Kilkenny Limited. Petmania Limited is the data processor for the company.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
In addition to the personal information we need, we also gather statistical and other analytical information of all visitors to our store and websites. We use this non-personal data in a collective form to improve the service we provide. This is not linked to your personal information and is completely anonymous.
Third Party Sites