Dog Training Terms and Conditions
By attending one of our dog training courses you agree to full terms and conditions of attendance:
- All dogs and puppies must be kept on a lead for the duration of the class, unless under the specific instruction of your trainer
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to attend our training classes unless accompanied by an adult
- In the interest of minimising distractions for dogs during training, we recommend that only one person attends a class with each dog. Where more than one person attends with a dog, we reserve the right to restrict admission.
- In accordance with the Control of Dogs Regulations 1998, restricted breeds must wear a muzzle when in public, which includes when in attendance at Petmania Dog Training Classes, stores or grooming studios.
- If your dog has any specific behavioural issues, you must make these known to Petmania prior to confirming any booking
- Bookings for Training Classes are not confirmed until payment is received
- When attending our Puppy Pre-School, your puppy must have received all of their initial vaccinations and boosters prior to the class starting. You may be asked for proof of vaccination prior to starting a class.
- We recommend that all dogs have their up-to-date vaccinations when attending our dog training classes. Dog owners are responsible to ensure their dogs are vaccinated and have regular boosters where required. Petmania will not be responsible for any failure by a dog owner to keep their dogs vaccinations up to date.
- In the interests of the health and wellbeing of all dogs, female dogs that are in heat / season should not attend a class. Please speak with your trainer.
- We are unable to accept any dog into a class where there is a risk to the health and safety of other participants or our trainers.
- We reserve the right to refuse training to any dog which demonstrate excessive disruptive or dangerous behaviour during a class. If this occurs, our trainer will speak with you directly. In this instance, no refund of fees paid will be available.
- Fees paid for dog training are non-refundable. If your plans change before the sessions you have booked commence, we will endeavour to accommodate you in another class at a later date.
- If you are unable to make it to a class, please speak with your Trainer about what you have missed and how you can make it up.
- If a single training class needs to be cancelled by Petmania for any reason, it will be rescheduled as soon as possible.