Grooming Studio Conditions of Service
By making a booking at Petmania Grooming Studios, customers accept the following terms and conditions of service:
- Our price guide is set assuming your dog’s coat is in good condition. Dogs with heavy matting; double coats or heavily soiled coats may incur an additional charge.
- Firstly, upon meeting your dog, your groomer will carry out an inspection. Secondly, you will be advised of any additional treatment or charge which will be incurred.
- All coat clippings and shaving will be carried out to the breed standard. Should you require any additional or special styling, please advise your groomer of this upon arrival.
- Owners accept full responsibility for ensuring their dog has up-to-date vaccinations. In addition, any health problems should be brought to the attention of our groomer upon arrival.
- We do not claim to cure any illness or condition with our treatments. If you have ongoing concerns about your dog’s medical health you should consult your veterinarian.
- If your dog should become distressed or aggressive during the course of their grooming, we reserve the right to end the groom early. This measure is in the interests of the safety of both our groomers and your dog.
- On the very rare occasion, a dog may experience an allergic reaction to the products which we use at our grooming studios. In conclusion, Petmania accept no responsibility or liability for this; and patch testing 24 hours in advance is recommended before any visit if you have cause for concerns.
- Cancellations, or changes to your bookings, can be made at any time up to 24 hours in advance. You can do this by logging into your account here. If you need to make a change or cancel your booking within 24 hours of your appointment time, please contact your local store directly.